![]() |
| Brisket, Special BBQ Sauce, & Thermometer |
Land and I received a package in the mail today and it was RUDY'S. I realize that some of you who are reading this may never have had Rudy's before and if not you are sure missing out on a Texas BBQ treat!Land and I were planning on making our own brisket this weekend for friends and now we don't have to thanks to the Liljenwalls.
Thank you so much for taking care of our Texas eatery needs!!!!! I love yall!!! We are very excited and wish we could eat some of it now!
I can tell you one thing, as soon as my feet hit the ground in ATX next September, we are making a pit stop at Rudy's on the way to dad's house and then head to Maudi's for margaritas and mexican after Triple's varisty football game!

Comments
Post a Comment